This pizza is the result of 3 years of trying to get my pizza to taste like the Gourmet Veggie pizza at Round Table. Although it’s been awhile since I’ve last eaten there, and depending on how good my taste bud memory is, I am convinced that if it doesn’t taste like Round Tables Gourmet Veggie then it’s probably because it tastes way better.
- Home-Made Pizza Dough
- Home-Made Ranch Dressing
- 1 Roma Tomato Chopped (about 1/4 cup) – Squeeze as much of the juice out so the pizza doesn’t get too watery
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese (or more!)
- 2 T Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Zucchinni
- 1/4 Cup Sliced White Mushrooms
- 1-T Sliced Green Onions
- A Pinch of Salt
- A Pinch of Basil
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees (I don’t have a fancy oven and this temperature gets the pizza about right. You might have to experiment with your oven temperature a bit).
- Roll out the dough and shape it like a round pizza.
- Use a brush or spoon and put on the sauce.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Sprinkle on all the vegetables (I usually save the tomatoes for last)
- Sprinkle a dash of salt and basil
- Set your timer for about 10 minutes
- Garnish cooked pizza with green onions
- Eat and enjoy!
Please share your thoughts on this pizza by commenting below.